Told the girl I'm seeing I liked her, she's not ready for a relationship but said she liked me, what now?

We've been seeing eachother for about a month and everything was running great until I grew feelings for her, we've been on a couple dates and we've kissed, that's as far as we've gone. She said she's still recovering from her last relationship that ended about 4 months ago, she ensured me that im not a rebound but I've been in that situation before and it is always in the back of my mind that I'm being used. She feels different though, I'm going to wait for her to be ready but should I not chase her as much? I don't want to push her that's why, it's so hard continuing to hang out with a girl I'm in love with, it hurts that she isn't ready but im willing to take it slow

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait. Just be patient. Maybe she just wants to see if you really serious.

What Girls Said 1

• If you constantly text her and if you constantly let her know that you will be there for her, she will take you for granted and odds are that her interest will start fading away.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, take it slow. If you take it slow, everything that you want with her will eventually take place.