He doesn't believe I've been with a girl. What should I do?

Been seeing this guy for a short while now. He's a very sexual person, which is fine because I have a high sex drive and quite open-minded. We swap pics a lot because it's fun and exciting. He asked me what the most memorable sexual thing I'd done, and I admitted that I'd done stuff with a girl who had been a close friend of mine (she was bi) in a public place. He liked it, but then asked for her pic. I said no, but then he said he didn't believe me. Frustrated at being called a liar, I sent him an old photo of me and my friend at college. He didn't seem fazed that he thought i was being dishonest but it bothers me. I guess I can see his point; it's easy for someone to make something up like that as it's most guy's fantasy but in my instance it's not. Honesty is important to me. I don't know if I'm making this into a big deal but I need him to believe me because how can I date someone when they think I'm a liar?

Should I just leave this? Or should I talk to him about it again?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You're making this into a big deal. A lot of guys wouldn't believe that at first but now that he knows you were genuinely telling the truth and were serious I'm hoping he changed his mind about calling you a liar. Just leave it as is unless he brings it up in some shape or form.

• I hope he believes me. He didn't say anything about after I sent the pic, other than that my friend was pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't believe you that's his loss then

What Guys Said 4

• it seems like he's just provoking either the story out of you out some sort of material proof just cause either that, or the actual provoking gets him off..

• I think he was just faking disbelief to goad you into giving him a pic.

• i dont think he thinks you are lying, it's more of a 'damn i can't believe it'. and he only said he doesn't believe you so that you would send him her pic, it's more of a provocation

• Hah maybe. When I refused to send her pic the first time he said "Ok, this never happened" and he asked more questions on what we did. I then asked him, "Still don't believe me?" and he replied "No, but it sounds hot." That's when I sent the pic. Does this still sound like he was provoking?

• definitely he was provoking, at the end he got what he wanted that is the pictures lol

• You should leave him if he keeps that up.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!