How to handle highly defensive people?

I have a friend who i me two months ago and she is nice and all, but she is highly defensive and it begins to annoy me, i used to be like that too, she is 22 and i am 24 but i dont have time for people like this anymore, i used to be like that too but i grew up and realized if i dont change i could end up alone, i was very defensive, but through therapy i learned to not take things so harshly... should i just slowly fade away and dump the girl? the only reason we hang out still is because of the fact that we got asked to be videomodels for a very famous singer. I have another friend who is also sensitive but not defensive like her but with her... i dont know, if i break it of with them i have no friends left.

11

What Guys Said 1

• hey you can make many friends don't underestimate yourself. and why people are pretty fun all you have to do is take it slow and keep in their comfort zone.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should talk to her about it before deciding to stop being friends with her. Maybe she will realize what bothers you and she might try to fix her ways.