Are you nervous?
Do you have a checklist?
(meaning that girls have to meet those requirements)
What's the first thing that you notice about her?
Most Helpful Guy
looks is what got us to ask you out...so that's not what we are looking for unless you really go out on a limb (hair, makeup, outfit), which will make guys double up on looks, again.
as far as the first date, it's all about first impressions. the big things guys look for is probably the same as what women look for as well, for the most part...
1. can we both carry a conversation well?
2. what are our similarities?
3. what are our differences, and can they be compromised on?
4. what are our likes/dislikes (if there's a conflict, can that be resolved)?
5. any bad habits?
6. any good qualities that might win points either for you or from your parents?
7. any serious problems with the person that could destroy the relationship possibility?
8. smart? funny? fun? open? healthy? goal-oriented? optimistic?
9. emotionally and mentally stable?
10. compatibility to your friends/family?0