Girls: Have you ever dated a random guy who approached you in public?

Would you be open to it? Why or why not?

Oh cool. GAG automatically adds a picture to your question. Thanks GAG 😃

4014

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend approached me randomly be public lol. That's how we met.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be way more open to date a woman who approaches me out of the blue.
    Sucks that women inherently think guys are creeps for approaching them.

• YEESSSSS! OMG. i feel the same way! i can't tell you how many women have done that to me. when they see me, they'll turn and walk in the other direction or just leave…but honestly, this has been from white girls. and I'm hispanic. so, it has to be a race thing. other races, black, hispanic, middle eastern don't do that stupid shit.

What Girls Said 39

• I suppose it depended on who was asking. I was approached at a bus stop by a guy who could not stop staring, who Then followed me when I crossed the street, all just to ask me to go on a date with him. The way he went about it was creepy. He was also at least 10 years older than me and that was just weird.

• totally be open to it, i mean it's just dating and sounds wild... but i'd be careful til i could trust him

• It could be very dangerous since you don't know him at all. Know his name? (I hope.) Look him up on social media sites to see if he's a decent guy or not.

• Guys don't come up to me in public because I suffer from resting bitch face. If it did happen though, I'd definitely consider it.

• yes i have and it turned out the guy was psycho. Ten minutes after we had agreed to go out he texted me saying he loved me and couldnt wait to introduce me to his mom and he couldnt wait to have kids.

• For real? Someone was that stupid?

• @Telekinetic-Potato I told him to delete my number because we had literally just met. He texted me the next mornign saying "i love you can't wait to see you later" and I said, "I thought we agreed you would delete my number' then he sent something back along the lines of 'sorry wrong person'. Soooo no more giving out my number to guys I just met hahaha

• Yeah, that's a good idea.

• Yes, just the same as dating a guy you met on a dating site. Once you get talking they're no longer a stranger. ALl my best friends where once strangers, who i spoke to randomly in public, and here we are now

• I did once back when I was single in college. Didn't work past the first date since he was too grabby. I'm married now so that's a definite no.

• I have dated and still am dating a random guy I approached in public but not the other way around.

• WOW, love your answer. I wish there was a girl like you to approach me!

• I haven't and I wouldn't.

I've been trough some awful relationships. I found out some things later on that I wish I knew before. I now have this need to do background search on every guy that I fancy.

• you sound like a complete nutcase.

• background checking people is fucked, also people change, a lot of people dont wanna look back on their past, you poking and prodding at that is a disgusting trait and you're never going to be happy with that mindset.

• @Keifer at least I would know the truth and have an idea of what I would be getting into.

• Not really. I've had guys approach me but it always in a group setting. I've never been hit on in the bookstore or park or anything

• I ended up adding a guy on a social network who approached me in a mall in Denver, Co. He lives in Florida and I live in California.

• I have never had a guy approach me in public with this sort of thing in mind. However, if a guy did, I wouldn't be totally against it. As long as the guy spoke to me with respect, I'd be fine with it. Heck we might even get along really well...

• A gorgeous girl like you has never been approached? Well I never!

• @Superchick123 I agree!
      Like how nice is it when other people, especially girls, are cheering for you and encouraging you instead of being mean and gossiping about you. Like there is enough hate in the world as it is, especially amongst ladies; let's strive to support each other and be each other's best supporters. It isn't a competition, the more ladies that we can get to love themselves and accept themselves the better!

• @Superchick123
      Keep up with that attitude of trying to be a genuinely good person though. It's hard but totally worth it. Don't let the world or other people make you give up on it. We need more genuine and loving people in the world today...

• no never dated one although approached by many and my reason none of them sounded or seemed nice and genuine all the words that come out of their mouth if decoded means "am gonna play with you ", "am gonna fuck you then bye bye" at least to all those i met (i am not judgy its just sometimes the words one says reflects his/her personality)
    but am open to it, its not bad if you found someone nice and sincere

• No never, because I Would probably think that he just wants to use me...

• No I haven't but I would.

• Jup always haha

• No, it's happened twice and it sort of creeped me out. They might have been nice guys but its not my kind of thing.

• No, I haven't. I don't think I would be open for it since I prefer finding someone I already know through friends/family/acquantances.

• I would~ as long as I found him attractive and a couple of signs we would have something in common
    I asked out a cashier and he actually agreed to meet up with me!

• Good for you for making the first move on a guy!

• No and no, he could be psycho

• You could be to. Yet he still approached. =/

• why are trying to offend me? what did I do?

• Triggered

• nope , it has happened to me but I wasn't attracted to those guys

• Well that was how it was done before the digital age..

• It's happened.
    Its flattering. But I'm not single so the answer is always no lol

• Sure he introduced himself nice and I was attracted to him I'll get to know him

• No :/ I have been approached by guys in public but most of them were jerks and it was painfully obvious so nothing came out of it..

• No I haven't

• No... And now I'm married it's even a bigger NO.

• haha nope. not yet anyways

• Kinda

• Never have

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 13

• i seriously believe all the guys on here that are saying its never worked to try and get a random girls number, I've gotten at least 20 different girls numbers, did i ever get shot down? ofcourse i did. did that stop me from trying? no. all you guys saying it never works probably tried it one time got shot down and it permanently broke your ego.
    it gets easier with every try, i think what a lot of you guys do is over think it and get nervous, you being nervous makes her nervous, make it fun, make it light hearted. the easier you tell yourself its gunna be, the better results you will get because you'll just be having fun. and NEVER EVER let a woman get ou down because she gave you a fake number or used the ol "i have a boyfriend sorry" think of it like a game. thats how you be a true player;) full disclosure; im not a player, i used to be but im looking for that special one but that doesn't mean i can't have fun in the meanwhile :)

• I've done many approaches in past and even after having a decent conversation the best I got was I ended up with a flake number just to fob you off or not reply back.

It only works if you're tall with model/good looks or drive a flash car like Farari if you want a date.

• Approaching random girls is pointless. Make a move on someone you know instead of bothering someone you don't know on the street.

Guys, relationships don't start from approaching random ass people, and it definitely won't result in you getting more opportunities to get laid. Stop doing it. Look at the female responses if you don't believe me...

• lol dude, you clearly have no courage then man, and you really dont know what you're talking about, you probably just got a shitty personality and unless your friends have something to say for you to tag along on and add your 2 cents. I've gotten laid by randomly talking to girls and public, and I even dated a girl for 14 months that i randomly met in public. i dont see how this seems soo weird to some of you people, how else do you make friends or get to know people than randomly in public? ou seem like the kind of dude whos met all his friends and flings by adding them on facebook randomly.

• @Keifer Who the fuck are you? I don't care what I "seem like" to you, you have no idea who I am nor how much I get laid.

You know, judging by the ridiculous metrosexual hairdo you have going on in your display picture you seem to definitely be a virgin white knight cuck. You should be the LAST person to say what people "seem" to be.

Keep watching Simple Pickup and Justin Wayne on youtube hoping that will get you laid. Just keep that nonsense away from me.

• Not saying you don't make a good point but looking at some of the female responses some of them have done it.

• My last girlfriend was someone totally random on the street. I thought she was hot. Took her out that night and dated for a year.

• Good question man.
    At first i tought, a poll might have even been better, but nah, this is better, looking at all the genuine answers.

• Hope that more than adding the pic, G@G gives you a cut of what they earn from advertisements feeding on you question.
    *tips hat*
    *flies away*

• i have never approached a girl in public haha😊

• any girl can look for me anytime

• comeon give us guys a chance. take the risk.

• sorry, i dont date guys!

• That's why the questiom was directed to girls. Smh.

• em the only on who never that even a guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• The best I can think of is that I could at least leave her with my business card, she can get a good enough vibe from that... and then on the off chance, if she wants to buy a $25 million dollar aircraft, I can hook her up! lol

• Only if they are HOT dude. Only 6'0+, AESTHETIC CHAD gets digits from randomly coming up to women.

https://i.imgur.com/kjzQQ8x.jpg