I think this girl is crazy but im not sure. What should I do?

Her and I would have casual sex here and there (something she wanted that I went along with) and I started distancing myself because I started to like her and she also seemed to want more but didn't know how to tell me. She would rarely ever text me and if she did she would want me to come over. Which I knew was for sex and wasn't really interested in just that. I had a birthday on 02/21 and she texted me happy birthday and said she got me a gift. After this a week goes by and she texts me in the morning and asks if she can drop off the gift to me when she gets off and I say yes. She never says what time. I get distracted by something else and end up finding about 7 messages and 3 missed calls on my phone. She was waiting for me for an hour and a half and thought I stood her up. I was with another woman and diCan't really blame her for thinking that way, I stood her up twice before. In these messages she pours her feelings out to me and let's it out that she has feelings for me but because I continously ignore her she doesn't wish to speak to me any longer and will be sending me the gift in the mail. I didn't know what to say. Two days later I recieve the gift she bought me. I text her and say thank you for it and I tell her I hope she's having a nice day. And she ignores it. A week goes by and on the weekend I recieve numerous calls and voice-mails from a blocked number. It sounds like her on the messages but I don't know for sure. I text her to ask if it was her and she will not respond to me at ALL. Like to anything and she has blocked me on all social media. I don't know what else to do since I am still getting the calls and she won't text back to confirm or deny if its her. What should I do?

30

What Girls Said 3

• go to her house and apologize and tell her how you feel about her. you both should have a chance to be together

• Well maybe you could send her something to her address and an "I'm sorry" note. To me it all seems just like a misunderstanding. If you like her too, it's time you start dating for real. You could be a really cute couple.

• She sounds bipolar

What Guys Said 0