Why do I fall in love too easily?

321

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a dreamer and imaginative type, I presume. You most likely develop a complex dream of a guy and being together while making tons of assumptions about who he is and what he represents to you. Your mind fills in many, many gaps.

All of us fall in love with the dream of our partner, but those who fall in love very easily tend to build that dream to an elaborate level very quickly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to fall in love easily too, not with all guys, just with the special ones... It is not a big problem as long as you are not clingy and value your own space.
    I have a weak spot for sweet and nice guys but It's me and love has been undivided part of my life.
    It's not like I fall in love with people too soon or easily, It is more like I am just in love with the feeling of being in love.
    And when I meet a guy I kinda already know whether we'll make it work or not. I don't lose my time on guys who don't deserve it.
    Actually the real test with me, is not to make me fall in love with him (which happens rarely but if it happens it happens more so easily), but rather maintaining my love, which is way harder.
    I like the way I am and I like how I make the guys feel.
    Men are like metro stations for me and my love is like a train :D You can stop and rest in some metro stations, you can make them remember yourself, but there'a time to move to another station till you find that last one where your travel ends.

• I wish I were like you...

• Heyy :) Don't wish it, I am sure you are fine the way you are... Just remember your love must be deserved...
      You can share your kindness' to everyone, but love is for the special ones.
      Love yourself at first...
      Good luck miss :)

• Shhit.. we really are metro stations.. you girls stay for a while.. do some entertainment.. and then leave us high and dry..

Feels horrible to realize that

What Guys Said 20

• You're sure it's love, or just an infatuation?

• Because you want to. You want to love someone. But not everyone is the right one. Learn to be picky

• Can you explain what you mean? People tend to confuse attraction with love. For example, if you see a random guy that you find to be handsome, you are only attracted to him, it's not love. Physical attraction is usually step one to feel romantic love though.

• Because evolutionarily speaking you are predisposed to having children.

• Maybe because you dont have a lot of options. I mean, lot of people that care about you, then the first one that does care will be "special" for you. Independent from you loving him or not.

But i don't know nothing about love... so im just theorizing...

• I have as many options as any other girls

• Well do you fall for someone right away with each person you date?

• I suggest get a hold yourself and learn to let go this will help even if if you fall too early

• Because you want to be loved badly.

• Because you lett everyone in. Not an insult at all. But you are not checking a list for your self. but don't be ashamed of love. that's what makes you human.

• You are desperate. Maybe because you are neglected by your family members. Maybe, away from your hobbies and true passions in your life.

• because you are thirsty

• That's not love, that's lust.

• Its not love you're just really horny and haven't yet realized it. Join the dark side my young apprentice. Release your inner hoe. Tehehehehehehe

• You are full of raging harmones

• How can i know? lol

• i also do that too... maybe you and i could fall in love... online love lol

• Yeah I kinda am the same way I think. I've dated one girl in my life, we dated for a month and I thought I was in love. She apparently didn't feel the same and left me. As I think about it I think maybe I just loved finally having a woman that was interested in me for an actual relationship. Maybe when you think your in love early in a relationship think if you are just enjoying the attention or if there are actual qualities in the person that you actually love. I hope that makes sense.

• you're human... nothing wrong with that

• Because your easy

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you are in love with the idea of being in love. I know I felt that way when I was younger. It was not until Ingotna little older that I realized that it was not really me being in love with that person, but me being in love with the idea of loving someone and having them love me in return. I hope that makes sense. I hope you find an awesome partner and genuine love.

• Im in the same position as this lady and what also you meant. I went through a similar thing 2 years ago with a guy I liked , went out on a first date , got along well and he seems he likes me back, we made out and he seemed he was interested of me so I just flollow his signs what else I was supposed to do? The problem is i still think of him, I mean just think and when I think of him I remeber how he seemed to like me and I was happy.

• Funny how the heart can be deceiving
    More than just a couple times
    Why do we fall in love so easy?
    Even when it's not right

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame
    Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
    But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die
    You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
    Gotta get up and try, and try, and try