I messed up with the guy I really like by saying I don't want a boyfriend how can I fix it?

I really like this guy a lot and the last time we hungout he showed that he might've liked me and overall he was so sweet and caring and stuff. He Also asked me "why dont you have a bf" and I was nervous so I responded back saying I don't want one and now I'm guessing hell think I don't like him when I really do how can I fix that? Because I really do like this guy a lot he's attractive has a great personality we get along well and I feel cofertable being myself around him which never happens and I could talk to him forever I know he said he's scared of being hurt and stuff but I would never hurt him. What can I do to fix this problem? He hasn't messages me since should I message him? If so what should I say?

That awkward moment when you forget to go anonymous lol

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be honest! Tell him you were nervous and said the first thing you could think about but you actually meant the opposite.
    We all screw up from time to time, and being nervous around someone you like is nothing to be ashame for.
    He'll appreciate your honesty and I'm convinced you still make a good chance :D

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's been a while you could message him back, 'How's your day going' or if you normally message each other 'Haven't heard from you in a while, how's your day?'. If you do want to date him, do let him know that you changed your mind about wanting a relationship.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not trying to be rude but, girls have the power when it comes to dating. IF you text him now to meet up for drinks, he's going to be there no questions asked. So text him and meet up. The more time you spend together, the more you can show interest and it will make things easier for you to 'date'

• But how about if he doest like me? Wouldn't that ruin our friendship and make things awkward?

• That is why you hang out, so you can get his vibe. If he seems interesting then you let him know, but I think he already likes you so don't mess it up lol

• 1|0
  • I suggest you set be telling him that he is awesome and really interesting. if he responds to that call him over sit him down and tell him

• I don't know just be like I told you I'm not into the boyfriend thing but Ide like to give it a shot or you gonna Fuck me over?

• You set the boundaries of not wanting a guy friend. You can go back on those words anytime and he'll be the first in line.

• Hey keep calm don't worry. You may contact him to know if he is ok. Then you can fix the problem by saying you were not ready today to have a boyfriend caus you really want to wait mb for the best.

• Tell him that you thought about it and that you do want a boyfriend.

• Maybe, he has other options and not willing to put too much time into a bond with you. I advise, Move On.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!