Have you ever dated a person who is 10 years older than you? How was it?

Or 10 years younger?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated 9 years 1 month older. It was OK although I never loved her - and would never love her. She dumped me thankfully. She was only into me for the $$ and I decided it was time to tighten the wallet...

However, I really had the hots for a woman who was 15.5 years older than me. I would have been her puppy dog! She was smart enough though to not let things progress to that... and she would have driven me crazy anyway, but, God, was I hot for her and enjoyed her as a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 8 years older than me. We've been together just over two years!
    Age was never a factor in it all, we just clicked really well and there happened to be a bit of an age gap between us! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Closest I came to older was 8 years older (she was 29). She had a smoking petite body and we had constant sex.

• No, but I've dated girls who were 10+ years younger than me

• and how was it?

• @truthbeknown That's a good point. I do think that most older guys would give a younger woman a child if she really wanted one, though she might have to play a larger role in raising it. Personally, I don't have any children, so if I was to marry a younger woman, I'd love to give her a child or two and raise a family with her. But each guy will be different

• Not me, man. I want to retire at 55- 60, not stuck working forever to put a kid through college! LOL

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah my fiancé is ten years older than me. Best relationship I've ever been in

• Currently with a guy 10 years older. Been together for 2.5 years. It's his attitude that makes it hard, as he thinks he is right about everything and is very set in his ways! But that could just be him!

• I'm dating a guy 40 years older and it's great