I have a strong crush on a guy in a long distance relationship, it almost seems like he might like me back. What do I do?

I've been there before, I had a long distance relationship and yeah I got dropped for someone else, someone closer. It stung yes, but I moved on to people who were closer to me and who I could date and spend time with. It feels wrong but my feelings are strong for him and I don't know what to do, it does seem like he may like me back but I don't know whether to act on these feelings or just let it sit until school ends and I see him next year and it's back up again.

What Guys Said 2

• I believe that you should look for someone close to home because even though long distance relationships can work out, there is no physical bonding and either you or the other person can secretly see someone else. There are a lot of fishes in the sea, I think it's best to throw your line closer to shore. It will be better than just seeing that special someone once in a while, there will be more time to spend with each other and the rapport will be more of a success and the love and attraction will be stronger in contrast to a long distance relationship. Don't get me wrong, long distance relationships can work out the same as a close distance relationship, but for the long distance relationship, you have to consider the many factors that could interfere with the relationship and prevent it from being a success.

• if you think that'd be really nice, go for it! its your life! enjoy to the fullest! all the best! take care!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should better focus on your school rather than get involved in a long distance relationship with someone.