Girl acting weird around me?

Here's the story:

I've seen this girl glance at me a few times now. I sit a few feet directly to her left. She is a shy and friendly girl and doesn't have many guy friends. Me and her don't really know each other well.

This particular instance, we come to our (college computer) class 10 minutes early and get logged onto the computers and whatever. I was logging on and I noticed she was sitting there for an extended period of time looking straight but not doing anything. I looked over at her and saw her looking out of the corner of her eye at me and the second I looked at her she immediately looked down. A few seconds later she started logging onto her computer.

After class in the hallway walking to our cars, she was in front of me and I walked up to her, said her name and got her attention. She looked at me held eye contact and had a big genuine smile on her face. I (awkwardly and without smiling because nervous) said to her that I saw her looking at me from the corner of her eye earlier. Her face never changed, she kept smiling and didn't look surprised that I said that. She looked away then quickly looked back and repeated what I said "I was looking at you?" I said yeah, she looked away then back and repeated me again "before class?" I said yeah, then she looked away/looked back again and said "I look around sometimes". That was pretty much it. I just said ok and didn't look at her (nervousness). We were pretty close to the door at that point, and she walked ahead of me, didn't hold the door open, and walked to her car. She didn't look back or around like I had made her uncomfortable or felt creeped out or anything. I saw her when she got to her car and she was just looking down like she was thinking kind of hard.

Any idea?

10

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0