Guys - if there was a girl who was a customer where you worked (say a restaurant) and you both felt interested. How would you want her to make a move?

So I went out to eat today and I thought our waiter was really attractive and seemed interested back in me. I was with my mom and even she said that he kept looking at me. I'm normally quiet and have never made a move on a guy so I was interested in what to do if I see him again. Should I leave my number with my tip or try something else? Any subtle signs to send him?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• you could go that route, which is what happened to me about 7 years ago, but, really, you need to be confident and just ask for it, or ask him out

Most Helpful Girl

• They would appreciate it if you asked for their number or if you introduced yourself and left them your number. Leaving your number with your tip seems a decent idea as well.

What Guys Said 4

• Number on bill or a chit with the tip cash could be a good way. If he is interested he will message :)

• I think leaving your name and number with the tip is perfect.

• I'd prefer to just be asked bluntly

• Number on back of bill may work

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!