Have you ever met someone from this website?

Met or dated. Any stories you got to share?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've video chatted someone. They're so amazing and incredible. We've only been talking for a month or so, and I consider him to be one of my best friends.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you so much :) That's all very sweet.

• Show All
    • @Nightinggale ahh you gonna make me blush 😊 hehe

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• The most I've done is skyped with a few face to face.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. Have Skyped... sexually... with someone who used to be on here frequently.

But that's about it.

0|3
    0|0
  • never, and don't plan to either

0|0
    0|0
    • What if a hot guy asks you out?

• looks aren't everything, but if the guy was kind and has a good personality i would. Most guys here are just peverts though, from what I've been reading recently, they only have sex on their mind and nothing more.

• Looks aren't everything but they are something. And don't you consider a guy with a good personality, hot? Hot doesn't always mean physical.

• Hell yeah I have

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• My fiancee: Over three years ago I answered an anonymous question that she asked. She ended up moving from Sunny S Cali to the cold MN for me. She is the best of me we are each others best friend and soulmates. You just never know what could happen.

2|2
    0|0
  • A pink anon mentioned me on a gag crush question. I called her out. She said she goes to my university and has seen me on campus with my girlfriend multiple times lmao. I offered to meet up for a quick minutes just to say what's up. She didn't want to. She just wanted to fuck apparently.. obv not appropriate considering that I'm in a relationship. I still don't know who she is or what she looks like. Just pink anon. Kind of creepy tbh.

2|1
    0|0
  • I am doing that now. lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Was it your plan. Or it just happened?
      Were you thinking when you joined here that you might meet someone.

• I actually never planned for it I actually almost gave up on online dating. and she is gorgeous and beautiful and amazing person to talk to. we have plans for meeting up. I joined here to just check out the app. My friend told me that he likes it.

• Yes I have and we're probably going to marry

0|0
    0|0
  • I hung out with someone from here once who lived a short drive from me. It was pretty chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she was an amazing girl. No story I am going to tell here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't.
    But would.

anytime girl, anytime.

0|0
    0|0
  • no and i dont plan on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they are usually too far away from where I live

0|0