He never does little things?

SO. My boyfriend is a great guy, and I am so lucky to have him, the thing is I am not sure if he CARES as much as I do? We both don't have the most money in the world but I still buy him things like doughnuts or his favorite drink, which aren't a lot but I know it will make him happy. The thing is, he doesn't do it back? He complains about his money but I have less than him. I'm not asking him to buy me something expensive, it's just the thought... am I just making too big of a deal? Even a bag of chips would do.

12

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't think about. You should complain about being hungry in front of him. I'd go out of my way to grab food for you in that situation.

• awww how sad, he probably takes it for granted and not think about it

What Girls Said 1

• It might make him happy but it's very likely he doesn't recognize these 'little things' and actually, if you keep doing them he might start taking them for granted. Most guys don't notice 'little things' and they don't do 'little things'.