What is a relationship like at the beginning?

I've never dated before, so I don't know what its like after getting asked or asked someone to be your bf/gf and what happens soon after that. Like what was it like the next day knowing you have a boyfriend/girlfriend. What did you two do? How did it feel for you? Did you have stress on wanting the relationship to work out and if you did what did you do for that?

I'm 18 (my age here is from fb).

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Most mine relationships started the same we acted like best friends but in a more intimate sense. It just felt easy to talk to and we shared our affections to on another. And yes if it is super lovey dovey honeymoon phase is usually what people call it

Most Helpful Girl

• I will say this: when I started dating my first serious boyfriend, my friends were all really encouraging. Everyone is really happy for you when you start being part of a couple.

What Guys Said 3

• There's a phrase for it... honeymoon phase.

• don't know, never had a "gf"

• I'm always like, I know I'm loyal, but is she? We'll see I guess. Basically you start off then you get closer and closer until they fuck it up or you drift apart. Then you begin the process again with someone else.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!