Does he like me? Does he think I'm a hoe? I don't know what to do, please help?

I've met this guy in my class and I have been crushing on him. We haven't known each other for very long. The first time we hung out I went to his house to study. The second time we went to the movies together. He never made a move. The third time we hung out I went to his house to help with him an essay, one thing led to another and we ended up kissing. He grabbed my private parts and I got angry and demanded he take me home. We ended up making up and going back to his house. We have hung out and went on a few dates since then. We both agreed to take things slow relationship wise. But he wants to continue to make out? And he wants to do more physical activitys. Does he like me? Or does he only want one thing? If we aren't kissing, it's like he doesn't have much to say to me. He doesn't ask me questions about myself or anything. It's me that has to keep the conversation going? What should I do? I really like this guy, but I am afraid he will hurt me.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Likes you

• The dude doesn't seem right. I'd pass him up.

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you, but I don't think you should date him. It wouldn't turn out well