Do men prefer women that are curvy or skinny?

I'm curvy and little thick so I'm curious. Do men find me attractive? Or would men find a Victoria Secret body type more attractive.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I just want the girl to be healthy, and ideally take physical care of herself. If you're in a healthy state, then you're well on your way, and any good man would not judge you further on that note. Seeing as you put this in the dating category, I'm taking you mean for relationships, and not hookups.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, some guys have unrealistic standards.

What Guys Said 6

• A little thick is no problem for me. Personality beats appearance every day. There are plenty of superficially beautiful women who don't interest me at all, and plenty of women less objectively attractive that I find very hot.

• ill find you attractive, curves are golden! plus you can even tone up thst body shape of an hourglass

• Depends on the dude. I prefer a balance of the two. Thin but also a little bit curvey

• We want a sweet girl :)

• depends on the guy. Some prefer slimness others prefer tits x

• As long as it has a curvy shape, should be good. Not too morbid nor too skinny.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!