Are you guys nice to the girl you like (college)?

Not for a girl you just want to have sex with. Someone you really want as a girlfriend.

are you nice? Or do you play the "hard to get card".

For example, would you open the door for her. Or just try to act casual. Etc

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty nice, or at least I think I am. My girlfriend and I kind of share the load when it comes to those things, but that's just our own dynamic as a couple.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are usually extra nice towards her.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm equally a dick to everyone I meet. Girls don't get any special privilege.

• more like friendzoned srsly, if you're in college a guy will pretty much make it obvious if they like you for sex or as a girlfriend

• everyone is different silly :) , there are fuck bois, jerks, hard to get, laid back dudes, charming, super nice, those who want sth serious, etc etc good luck

• Very nice to her, like buying her coffee when she never asked and a bunch of tiny things.

• I'm not nice to any females. I hate them with every ounce of my being and I want them thrown into concentration camps

• I am always nice to girls. If I like them I try to do gentlemen things. Like opening the door for them.

• i am and it gets me nowhere

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!