Are you guys nice to the girl you like (college)?

Not for a girl you just want to have sex with. Someone you really want as a girlfriend.

are you nice? Or do you play the "hard to get card".

For example, would you open the door for her. Or just try to act casual. Etc

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty nice, or at least I think I am. My girlfriend and I kind of share the load when it comes to those things, but that's just our own dynamic as a couple.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are usually extra nice towards her.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm equally a dick to everyone I meet. Girls don't get any special privilege.

0|0
    0|0
  • more like friendzoned srsly, if you're in college a guy will pretty much make it obvious if they like you for sex or as a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone is different silly :) , there are fuck bois, jerks, hard to get, laid back dudes, charming, super nice, those who want sth serious, etc etc good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice to her, like buying her coffee when she never asked and a bunch of tiny things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not nice to any females. I hate them with every ounce of my being and I want them thrown into concentration camps

0|0
    0|0
  • I am always nice to girls. If I like them I try to do gentlemen things. Like opening the door for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am and it gets me nowhere

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!