What kind of bras and underwear do guys like? does it matter?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally anything from granny panties to nothing for me. Not that I'm not interested, I just don't care which type lol

Most Helpful Girl

• They prefer what's underneath. I doubt they care much about the style of underwear. As for colors, I think red and black are the safe choices.

What Guys Said 11

• As long as they are not granny panties/Laundry day panties then it doesn't matter

• I don't even know what the styles are haha. I don't care. My girlfriend just puts on whatever she likes. I'm more than okay with that

• I just bought my girlfriend sexy underwear that covers her pussy but leaves her ass/asshole easily within view. Crotchless I think some people call it.

If you're talking about ordinary underwear, then a thong is fine.

• I prefer the simple underwear, lol nice panties and bra are a turn on, I also think that a girl who wants to get my attention is to wear just a t-shirt and panties!! mmmmm yummy!

• yup it does. if you ever watch pornography watch closely the colour is vibrant or in coordination with the lighting. so look for something like that.

• I like things simple.

• Tbh it doesn't really matter to me because I'd much rather see her with nothing on

• im all honesty i like black, white, and red lace bras and panties on a girl

• everyone is different no real answer

• I like French knickers and balcony Bras

• bikini or cheekie panties. Thongs are skanky.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!