I went on a date with a guy twice he is 32 I am 22 he isn't texting as much should I worry?

He still texted me saying stuff like sweetie or hun and says good morning and all he just seems to not be texting as much the past 3 days. I really like him and he hasn't gone totally silent he just hasn't been texting as frequently. I like him a lot and I think he has potential. He says he's really serious about trying to date me. Should I worry about it or am I overthrowing? Our last date was on Sunday and he hasn't mentioned about making any plans again yet but during the date he said next time he will cover it (I paid for it because I told him I would. I had a coupon deal thing and he did the traveling that day as we live about 40 mi away from each other ) he paid for the first date.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're worrying too much, he's probably just busy and if it happens that he's not interested there's plenty more fish out there. Age is just a number, but if you start acting immature it might put him off.

Men don't always have to initiate a date, so just try and ask him out yourself, as that will ease your worry as to whether he's still interested or not.