Is this age difference too weird for what the ages are?

Let's say she's 16 about to turn 17 by the end of the year and he just turned 20. Vise versa. Just wondering, lemme know your opinion.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, but this guy recently ended things with me because I'm also turning 17 in like a month but he just turned 19, but said I was "too young" depends I guess... I honestly don't think nothing is wrong with that as long as you guys keep it legal if you know what I mean

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it's not really a bad age difference at all. But what matters more is if you both match well with each other.

My girlfriend doesn't turn 18 until after I turn 20 and no one has made a single comment about ages (except the ones worrying about the age of consent laws). Hell, my buddy's dad was in college when his mom was born, so the age difference is huge there.

But all in all if you guys match well, go for it. And think, if things go well between you two, then in 10 years time, a few year's age difference will be nothing

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• nope, I don't think so. As long as both people match in maturity age doesn't really matter.

when I met my girlfriend she had just turned 15 and I was turning 17 in a few days we've been together now for 3 amazing years :)

if you two are meant to be together, 3 years really is nothing!