How can I ruin the date I'm going on tomorrow?

I don't see it going anywhere with this girl I'm going out with tomorrow, so how can I ruin the date I'm going on?

1310

Most Helpful Girl

• Cancel the date and tell her the truth.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be really weird. Pretend to be really nervous around her, like to the point where you try to act confident and make yourself into an asshole.

Talk about you and your friends, your family members. . . your grandma.

Ask her if she has an iron deficiency because you don't want to deal with a girl who has heavy periods.

Lots of eye contact, uninterrupted for way too long while talking to her. Like be talking totally normal but maintain way too much eye contact.

Eat like a slob

Tell her you forgot to brush your teeth this morning. Keep apologizing for it.

Talk about other girls, be really mean, about some of them and then really nice about others, pick really specific things to like or dislike about them.

Ask her to tell you her name again.

Talk about sex a lot

Get physical really early on

Tell her that you think you might be into men right as the food's coming out.

Make a big fuss over the bill at the end and just when it reaches a climax, drop it. . . like nothing even happened.

Mouth spray

every

five

minutes

Completely change your look - goth

Buy a GAG T-shirt and wear it to the date.

What Girls Said 12

• Just be straight up. No need for the game playing and trying to make her not like you. Just tell her you see her as a friend over a girlfriend she will understand.

• just don't show up and switch off your phone that whole night - LOL

• Just tell her you're not interested so you don't waste your time or hers

• Just cancel the date

• cancel

• You don't need advice. You're obviously talented to be a jerk.

• Just don't go on it to begin with tf

• ujust say it

• I wouldn't ruin it, that would be rude and very embarrassing for her making you look like a complete douche. Just talk to her and let her know. IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE PLEASE. You don't have to go on the date, cause then she'll get her hopes up only to have them crashing down. Call her don't text her, call her. I would prefer a guy told me by contacting me way before the date, not when I show up to wherever , I'd be pissed.

• Why not just cancel? No need to go if you don't want or don't see the relationship going anywhere

• Show up late and just talk about yourself.
    Fart at the table?
    Act like you forgot your money and let her know if she can front this one?
    All of the above?
    You could also just not show.

• Sing songs and put her name in everyone.
      Tell people as they pass by that this is the girl your going to marry. Then say you read it on a fortune cookie.

• This is fun!

• Shouldn't you just cancel?

What Guys Said 9

• Don't ruin it, enjoy the time you do have together, and end on a good note.

• pff to easy.. just make a comment about back child support and how u dont even believe the kid is yours..

• you have not signed a social contract to go out with this girl. you can cancel the date asap

• What are you doing with her?

• OMG! Do you really want to waste your time? Just cancel it.

• One option is to cancel as soon as possible so that she and you can make other plans and not waste each other's time.
    Alternately you could just go on the date without any preconceived notions of how it will go and just try to have a good a time.

• Don't show.

• cancel the date

• Just do what women do, so casually: Cancel by text, at the last minute, when the other is standing there, waiting, wondering. That makes it BURN and HURT more!!

• Are you high?

• Not at all!! Sober as a Priest!!!
      Haven't you ever been BURNED, standing, waiting for her, then getting a text, after waiting for a half hour, like a fool?