This girl has the First date jitters?

I don't really know what to talk about with this guy I'm going out with. I don't know if we'll have much in common. I'd like to have us both have a good time out together. We're going for a walk in the park. Guys do you like to be asked questions.

I really like him and want to make a good impression, I value him as a good person and want him to know I'm a friend and maybe more if it works out! :) Thanks guys,

12

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I do. Even more so if the person I'm talking to is enthusiastic about it, and willing to talk about themselves as well.

• Anything really that can keep the conversation going. Just talk about your likes stuff that's happening, or what you know he's into and let the conversation spiral from there

What Girls Said 1

• Of course they enjoy being asked questions. Most people enjoy it when other people show an interest about them.