My boyfriend never talks much what should I do?

Like I always have loads to say to him and I love being able to talk long conversations with friends and I wish I could with him but everytime there's a chance to have a long conversation about something he doesn't really expand any conversation and it seems he never has much to say. Don't get me wrong he is an amazing guy who really loves me very much and cares about me and would do anything for me.. I'm just worried because I find I'm always the one who has to initiate conversation and come up with things to talk about?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats stupid it reminded me one of my memories. There was a girl who liked me a lot, I heard from friends that she saw me liked me and wanted to meet with me. She was like crazy lol anyways we went to a date to get know eachother I didn't speak much and I didn't ask much things then I heard she said to her friends "she doesn't want it because I dont know how to speak?" Girls are fuckin crazy all you care is our talking and chatting with you.

But you dont know if that person has social anxiety or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could just be part of his character. I had an ex boyfriend who didn;t talk much to a point where he thought i was being clingy everytime i called him to have a conversation.

The relationship didn't last as our characters where too different.

Some people like to talk and some don't see the need.

What Guys Said 5

• He's just a Stoic kinda guy. He probably enjoys that you can make up conversations. Hell be might even be worried that he'll say something you think is dumb. I know I was like that once.

• some men jus like listening i personally won't talk much unless needed most of the time i listen

• i am an introvert too and its alright to be. just speak to him and ask if he's okay... or anything that you want to do to him that might make him feel better...

• Some guys are just quiet. My grandfather was notorious for never speaking. Seriously, I must've only heard him say a collective 100 words before he died. Lol.

He was still an amazing grandfather and loved my grandmother very much. I also have people tell me that I'm quiet too (it's probably somewhat hereditary). I usually don't speak, because I don't feel the need to.

• Looks like feminism really messed up really messed with men. Nice to see girls suffering in relationships going from man to man looking for that gem that will never come. Remember ladies... these are the effects. You girls reap what you sow. Now deal with it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!