What do guys like most in a girl besides sex?

I'm in a relationship but I can't seem to get my boyfriend to do other things with me. What do you like to do? Guys please help.

221

Most Helpful Guy

• well all guys a different, but try talking about, excluding all sexual stuff,: sports, food, drinking, or cars. Now if he doesn't want to do anything with you it by choice. If he really wanted to be with you he would find a way to involve you in at least some things he likes to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the dude, but I think many of them enjoy conversations or generally doing stuff with their s. o like exercising, playing video games, going for long walks etc.

What Guys Said 20

• I enjoy having a freind that I can trust and rely on. Sadly for me I have not been able to even find a female freind that I can trust let alone rely on.

• I like your specs.. but overall I would say I like brains/smart open-minded girls with whom I can talk with ease.. topic doesn't really matter.. there should be something and believe me one thing will lead to another..

• This is a very complicated question , it varies from guy to guy , you can try a lot of things , but dont get me wrong but if you have to ask that question , i highly doubt in that realtionship.. no offense

• her maturity, her inside beauty, her loyalty, honesty, personality, her soul

• everything, if the girl is fun to hang out with ill have fun dancing, taking her tp the movies, hike, gym, swim, amusement park, museum, video gaming anything...

• Her legs

• intelligence

• only girl can make a guy totally crazy for her.. so, go out with him, like dancing, or football match, play video games with him if he likes, dress sexy😉😉
    talk to him in person also, show him that you care,
    ask him what he likes and what he doesn't..

thats all for now i guess 😉😉

• Ok so you want to know things you can do together, so what do you enjoy doing yourself, what are your interests

• sense of humor, sincerity, being a good mix of sassy and sweet, chillness

• That beautiful face that you just wanted to kiss it.

• Affection.

• Loyalty forgiveness and support

• a girl's smile, laugh, personality. Personally I'm a sucker for a girl's eye's. Go on a date that includes a lot of laughter. Laughing might help with your relationship.

• Is that really all he wants? That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. Talk to him and make it clear you feel sex is the only part of the relationship he cares about, if he brushed it off, enforce the point. If he continues to not care, dump him.

• If she's willing to do stuff with me or try new stuff.

• at the end of the day we like someone to make us not feel alone

• If she's a feminist then I have nothing else in common with her.

• i think this is a product of an equal society. In the past men and women depended on each other and this created a better union. Today, at least with guys like me, i get into relationships just for sex and then dump girls. I don't see the value in actually being with a girl. Why would a guy deny himself of many girls and just stick to one girl for the rest of his life? that would be boring. I have my group of f#$% girls and we have a great time. Forget about love... i don't think guys like me want that. Welcome to equality... don't like it... well tough

• I like big boobs.

What Girls Said 1

• boobs
    ass