Is it ever really 'just sex'?

I'm curious on how everybody else feels about it. I don't mean one night stands but I mean when somebody is casually hooking up with somebody multiple times and they say it's, 'just sex'. I understand what they mean, but any time that I have tried it I still see that person in a different way to how I see somebody I haven't been with, there is still a different connection there and I definitely don't forget them. Not to say I miss them or have any feelings for them, but I would feel like I knew them on a different level. Plus a lot of the time there usually is a connection there with personalities as well or feelings do happen. So I'm just curious on everyone else's views, if they do think differently about those people than they do about regular friends, etc.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey you connect with your heart to guys you have been with.. . that's where the emotional attachments come into effect.. Don't latch yourself to them.. it's a mere ONS.. You do it at your will.. and then leave the next day.. it's wild to say that we never have feelings.. they do last till the end of the day at least.. or depends on our work culture as well.. You just need to keep it out of your mind.. don't think what did you do last night.. Just go carefree!! ☺

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe a little foreplay before sex

• I've never been able to separate sex from emotions

• no it's never just sex

What Girls Said 0