Did he ever like me?

Me and this guys have been "talking" for a while and I legit thought he liked me. His friends would always try to get us to be together Nd he was always flirting. But when I asked him if we were talking he said no, we were just friends. Later on that day a friend of mine came up to me and explained that he wasn't looking for anything cause he was dealing with personal problems. Keep in mind this guy texts me EVERYDAY but yesterday he didn't so I decided to text him. He never replied or opened the chat but ok he saw it cause he changed his profile pic twice ( this was in Instagram) so my question is what happened? Did he ever like me? Should I text him again?

12

What Guys Said 2

• he may have liked u and may still like u but if the personal probs r still getting at him it may be a while and best bet is to let him message when he is ready

• look at this situation like you have been rejected.. and the best way to deal with rejection is to not give a damn.. so don't text him.. if he texts you, take it as a friendly text.. don't start the conversation what so ever..

What Girls Said 1

• He probably didn't feel like talking in general