Have I done something stupid Help?

My girlfriend is pissed at me. She sent me to give a friend of hers a device, after I've done that, on my way back i met some neighbors outside i couldn't just bypass them, so I stopped for a little chat. I got back home, and my girlfriend was f*cking angry at me. She asked where have i been, i told her that what happened and she said that i should have called her.

She then asked that if I were in her shoes, how will i feel. And i said i will take it normal. I guess my reply turned her red.

How do I fix this? I don't want to lose her.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll also say that you've done nothing wrong.. But us girls just want thing she the way we want them sometimes :p so I would just say to wait until she's not that angry and then drop by her house with a small present or something. I've never had a single guy do this after an argument -.- and it is pretty rare indeed, so I think she'll fall even more in love with u after that.

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds like a controlling bitch.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you've done anything wrong tbh. She's just after flipping out for zero reason in my opinion. Just let her calm down and I'm sure she'll apologise for reacting like that. It's her problem at the end of the day, not yours.

• you've done nothing wrong. just give her space and wait till she cools down. then you could apologize saying "I'm sorry. I should have called you." Eventhough you didn't do anything wrong but it's important to say sorry 1st.

• you've done nothing wrong but... to fix it you can buy her chocolates and food and tell her how sorry you are. and cling to her. hug her. cuddle her and keep saying sorry

• you didn't do anything wrong really... maybe she had a bad day or PMS or something

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!