My best friend is in love with me?

When we first met I clicked with him more than anybody before - I've never met a guy like him. He recently confessed his love for me but I don't know what to do - I told him that I need some time to think but I am so confused. We have a really strong emotional connection, I love him so much but my problem is- I have never seen him in a sexual way but he is perfect for me otherwise, but sexual chemistry is really important in a relationship so I'm lost at what I should do. I don't want to hurt his feelings because he's already self conscious about his face, he's not even ugly but I feel so bad since I can't be attracted to him- can anybody help?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's not there for you then it's not there. You don't need to feel bad about it. You can't help what you don't feel. Be kind to him but be firm

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0