What are some good things to do/talk about on the second date?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm asked a few days ago on how to break up and already on a second date? not planning to stay single for long :P

what to talk about... it really depends on the person. You can always ask about school and work, but those should just be fillers to avoid awkward silence. Find out what common interests you have and from there on talking about things should be easy. if you're afraid that you don't know what to talk about, go to a date where that's less of a problem... sum fun activities and not a restaurant

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • In my defense, it's been like three weeks, and I wasn't really planning on meeting anybody but things just happen you know :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I would talk about like any rules you have or expectations you have for each other if you are considering a serious relationship. Don't go too much info though since it's only a second date...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I disagree. Bringing that up on a second date would set off many red flags for me.