What are some good things to do/talk about on the second date?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm asked a few days ago on how to break up and already on a second date? not planning to stay single for long :P

what to talk about... it really depends on the person. You can always ask about school and work, but those should just be fillers to avoid awkward silence. Find out what common interests you have and from there on talking about things should be easy. if you're afraid that you don't know what to talk about, go to a date where that's less of a problem... sum fun activities and not a restaurant

• In my defense, it's been like three weeks, and I wasn't really planning on meeting anybody but things just happen you know :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I would talk about like any rules you have or expectations you have for each other if you are considering a serious relationship. Don't go too much info though since it's only a second date...

What Guys Said 6

• Each other... things you like to eat, to do, to hear,...
    And also, things you dislike and he prefers you don't talk about or do too often :o
    Enjoy :D

• school, food, just be random mah dude unless u guys are in love

• A walk around the park. You can talk about anything really.

• you guys don't have a topic? or just randomly come up with one?

• Well there's always random things that you can come up with but I want to have something up my sleeve in case of an awkward silence :D

• then you should know better. I'm not dating the guy

• sex and sexual stuff

• Puss & Boots.

• On the first date - Drugs and stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• future plans