Girls, when you meet a short guy do you put them instatly in friend zone or you will give him a chance if he tried to approach you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I do pay some attention to looks and height. I wouldn't automatically put him into the friend zone, but if I noticed he was flirting, I wouldn't flirt back until I see that his personality is at least decent. Personality always overcome looks.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They broke up recently but for maybe 2-3 years my friend who's about 165 cm was dating a girl who was closer to about 185 cm.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• In this case, short is going to be shorter than me (5'10)

- If so, my boyfriend is about 3 inches shorter than I am. Doesn't mean sh*t.
    He's still confident with me & that's sexy as f***ing hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't discount a short guy but he needs to be pretty hot and intellectually stimulating for me to get past it - just personal preference

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • Again , I don't discount short guys. I've dated guys shorter than myself before, but he looked like Brad Pitt and was so freaking intelligent Stephen Hawking came to him for advice lol

• 🌷🌷❤❤❤

• If I think he's cool despite being short id give him a chance. But overall prefer someone who is same height or taller.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wonder if women will get mad if my standard is supermodel type only, no fat girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes they will get mad.. the way that I get mad because their standard is a guy taller than 5'7 ..

• No women won't get mad but if you are still alone at 50 you'll probably reevaluate lol