Why would a guy lose interest so quickly when he was extremely interested and enthusiastic in the beginning?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion because you are not the type of funny girl he would like to be or maybe found another girl or maybe he realised it was a mistake being with you ( We boys Look for the body on a girl and if she is nice we get in a relationship with her and after we might not like girl personality so we leave 😅 ) That's my opinion )

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could know the answer to this too! Before I met my boyfriend every guy I'd date would do this to me. It's super annoying.

• They realised you're not exactly what they want... you might be what they need, but not what they want.

What Guys Said 4

• As he got to know you better, there were things he didn't like, therefore reducing his interest.

• you said or did something that turned him off, not gonna lie I've done this before, pretty much what other guys are saying, its a personality thing

• Someone better came along maybe.

• maybe you played hard to get or he found another girl?

What Girls Said 1

• it was all in the moment and wasn't real love