Why did he block me?

i have been seeing my boyfriend for over a year now. We are in a long distance relationship but we have known each other from before. Our families were involved since we were talking about marriage and he wanted to get married from almost the start. Whenever we argue he ignores me for a few days but I've told him i dont like that. A couple of days ago we got into an argument over something very small but he went ahead and blocked me off all social media and told me he will be changing his number. Right after the fight he deleted me off all social media and blocked me. why did he block me? i was not being annoying or sending him a lot of msgs. we used to talk everyday for hours. what is going through his mind and what should i do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• The better question is why do you put up with it? You told him you don't like it but he continues and now he's taken it up a notch. Do you really think he'll change?

• Do you think he'll ever change? It seems like he won't be changing anytime soon.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand how people can put up with such immature behavior, but that's just me. Your boyfriend acts like a child