Why do girls want guys to accept their physical flaws when they dont accept theirs?

Girls want guys to look past their flaws such as flat chest, small ass, cellulite etc. There are so many campaigns out there promoting how beautiful every girl is and such.

And while demanding guys stop putting unrealistic pressure on girls, they themselves have no problem judging guys for being short, bald, skinny etc.
Can you imagine a guy telling a girl he won't date her because she has small breasts, she'd go mental. Whereas girls reject guys all the time for being too short.

Its seems like they want a one way street.

134

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys judge girls and reject em for their appearance. and some girls do the same. but we see that guys do it more , bc they're more visual than women. And the media puts pressure on women and men, sometimes more on women. i wouldn't mind dating a short guy , my boyfriend is short actually

Most Helpful Guy

• That's because it IS a one way street.

Women are often not confident with their body but that lack of confidence is compared to other women.
    Even very unconfident women think they are hot-crap towards men.

That's the same reason why thousands of women complain about not being able to get a boyfriend and say crap like "I'll be single forever" but when you talk to them further you find that they continuously turn down guys because they don't match their height requirements.

What Girls Said 12

• would you want to date a woman who was half a foot taller than you? honestly curious.

• Not for all girls, it's like anything else. Some girls make these mistakes the same way some guys make mistakes when it comes to women's appearances. I see what you mean though. I think society tends to forget some men have similar issues. I think all the love your body campaigns should feature men too!

• It seems like you need girls judging guys like that to be true. It sounds to me like you insulted some girls and got backlash for it lol

• Not all girls do this. I'm more into a guys personality than looks so if they have a great personality and there's a spark there, I'll have no issue in looking past flaws. Not all girls are superficial like that you know.

• My friend won't date girls unless they shave their arms/ weigh less than 120 (55kg). I guess it's just hypocrisy at its finest. I personally don't do either of those because it'd be throwing stones at a glass house

• Double standard I guess, but I understand what you're saying. It could also just be the fact that for a long time women have been considered the lesser gender. The wife has to be perfect and always have dinner ready for the husband. Or that they should always please their spouse. It's stuff we're still moving through, but I think that's a part of it.

• I've never rejected someone just based on how they look.

• Not all girls are like that. Everyone should love they way they look.

• Not true. I'm a face person and I love geeky guys.

• they expect too much

• I've found the opposite to be more true.

• I don't find women to be as hard on men's looks as society is on women's looks. Most women I know accept the flaws or unique aspects of their partner's bodies without complaint.

What Guys Said 3

• Because welcome to the matriarchy baby !

• Dis is true

• The old double standard basically