What does "I'm not attracted to you" mean to you?

When someone tells you they're not attracted to you, what do you think that implies?
When you tell someone you're not attracted to them, is there any specific reason?

Is it physically? Emotionally? Is their personality a turn off?

96

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna go with, exactly what it says. If I want more specific information about that particular case, I think I might ask the actual person.

Most Helpful Girl

• "You're not what I'm attracted to. Which implies you are physically unappealing/not up to my physical standard and your personality doesn't mesh with mine."

What Guys Said 5

• Combination. Most often and almost always it's physical. Like 95% of the times

• When i say that, it means "GO AWAY" basically. Its really simple. There could be dozens of reasons that reaction comes out of me, but it means the same thing no matter the reasoning behind it.

• usually that means you aren't physically attractive/etc, if it was emotionally/personality, then they would just stop talking to you

• Means they dont want to fuck me.

• Pretty cut-and-dry. It means you're in the friend zone, and there's no way of you getting out.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not attracted to you is first usually a superficial statement because what we see in a person is usually their looks first. If you know this person on a deeper level, then it may be that your personality and looks are a turn off for them. OR they may simply see you as a friend and do not find you attractive but your personality may be appealing.

• Can be anything under that heading really. It just means they're not into you. Could be physically or personality or they just don't get that spark.

• When I say it I mean I don't like their appearance and I don't like their personality as more than a friend.

• They're not into you.
    Could be your appearance or personality. Sometimes both.

• When someone says they're not attracted to me, I think maybe I'm not their type physically or personality-wise.
    When I tell someone that, it means that I'm not attracted to them overall as in a combination of both. If I like the personality, but not how he looks physically, I will still be attracted to them.

• It means they don't like my socks. And I don't like their gold chains. In other words, "MOVE ON" (spiritual meaning).

• that person doesn't like me

• It just means "I dont like you "
    Or he's not attracted to you physically, he doesn't find you attractive