Girls, Even if you are single have you ever felt this way?

You had been single for a very very long time, and by single I mean no currently dating anyone, not seeing anyone or no boyfriend either but because you want to stay single and enjoy being single and you have no problem being single, as you dotn want your life to be complicated by being with a guy and the things that come along with it. But deep down in your mind and heart when you see a couple out in the streets, holding hands, kissing, making out, hanging out together to go to trips together, concerts, eating, attending concerts, etc I mean what couples do mostly as a couple, you kinda are jealous of that. Do you think you miss to experience that or to feel that, being with a guy, knowing he loves you, respect you, want to spend time with you, etc. but with the reminder that you want to stay single.

You want the idea of being in love but you dont want lto fall in love.

Is that even possible?

I think I wam going through that and sometimes I think why is it because my personality as noone chases me or want to date me or what it is

What Girls Said 3

• When I'm single and not recovering from a bad break up, I am pretty content being single. I do wish I could have someone to hold for sure, but I don't mind being on my own. Its not that I use guys to validate my feelings, just after a break up, my self esteem is in the crapper.

• Yeah right I understand. Even though I'm on the "I dont really wany a bf" side most of the time

• So u had been through that?

• ... can't really relate as I've never had a boyfriend but it's never been because I didn't want to