Would you ever date someone who is Young and Very Inexperienced?

I'm an 18 year old American girl and I have never been kissed. Everytime I mention this to someone they look at me like I have two heads. I know it might be very rare by its true, I've never had a relationship, dated, been kissed anywhere, kissed anyone anywhere, danced with someone, held hands, or anything! In fact I've never had a full conversation with a guy before, I'm very shy so that's why. Also I don't mean to sound conceded but I've been told that I am gorgeous by many people. I'm actually a model. I'm 5'6 have chocolate wavy brown hair with natural golden highlights. I have emerald green cat shaped eyes, thick natural ruby lips, high cheekbones, and a heart shaped face with strong jaws. I have very fair smooth "porcelain" skin. My teeth are perfectly straight and as white as can be. As for my body I have a 28 inch waist, wide hips, a big butt, and natural DD breast. I do have large muscular caves from dancing and thunder thighs (they are firm though)
i am also have been told that I am the sweetest person ever and I'm pretty funny. I'm compassionate and caring but I'm also lazy, weird, can be gross, somewhat clingy, EXTREMLY insecure, and annoying. Also I'm obviously a Virgin lol and I plan on staying one until I'm married, not only because of my religion and to be safe, but also because even though I probably haven't met him yet I already love him and care for him so in a way I want to give him something I've never given anyone. I want him to know how special he is to me and how much he means to me. I know it's stupid but that's how I feel lol. So would you consider dating me?

sorry this was so long but thank for reading it ๐Ÿ™‚

224

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I'm impressed by your description, and how you describe why you want to wait. So few people even want to try now. I also know what it is like to be looked at like you have two heads. I'm sure your quite pretty and that sadly might be part of your problem. Guys might be hesitant to approach you cause your out of their league. So you probably will have to get to know some guys before one will realize that your just normal foke and will take a chance asking you out.
    To answer your question yes, and along with CP I do have several freinds that are my age and with one of them. I was the first to ask her out after knowing her for a year. After reading your question heck I'd definitely try to get to know you. Maybe if things worked out and we got along well. I might have asked you out hypothetically.
    Being very shy is hard and it is hard to get to know people. Especially when you missed a chance to be introduced and you feel nervous to even say hi cause you don't know them and you have not been introduced to each other.
    You sound like a great girl who has had trouble finding a guy. Like CP said I have been learning to be less shy slowly but it takes time and effort. I suggest getting into a small group where you feel safe. Like a small hobby group, or a young adult church group. Where there are single men there for you. Make a freind and if you need to lean on them. Slowly start pushing yourself to meet new people in it. Confidence is a social skill that no one really teaches. The best way I can describe it is when your stop focusing on yourself, what people think of you, how you look, what they will think if you do this or that. Instead focus outwardly. How are they reacting to me, what can I say to drive the conversation, will I enjoy putting on this silly hat and being the center of attention for a bit. Will that horrify me to much for me to do?
    If you want to chat more I would be happy to talk with you and give you advice.
    I'd also like to ask you a few questions as a shy girl and get your valued incite and advice. If you want to chat just follow me and I'll just use that to message you. Since your anonymous unless you want to tell me your username that is the easiest way to stay anonymous to the others on this question.
    Thanks for the intro CP. But did you really have to tell her that I never finished a date? Contrary to what CP thinks I do just want to get to know the girl. After I get to know her a bit then I'll decide if I want to try and ask her out.

• Hehe I would love to be friends ๐Ÿ™‚ You are so cute lol and don't worry your secret is safe with me. Stop denying that you like her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• We have known each other for 14 years.

• @CheckPlease awe that's so adorable โค๏ธ
      My best friend and I have known each other for 18 and a half years. On July 27 it will be 19 years

Most Helpful Girl

• young? no

What Guys Said 23

• I would never consider dating anyone I hadn't met, in person. There's more to dating than just a description on a page.

As far as it goes, there doesn't seem to be a reason why I wouldn't date someone like you, so that's definitely a plus. With everything you've said about yourself, though; if we were to get along well, in person, and have similar life goals, humor, etc, then I would date someone like you.

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but hopefully it helps?

• Lol yes it was ๐Ÿ˜Š
      I wouldn't date someone online either.
      I just really like this guy but he is our quarterback and all the girls throw themselves at him and I don't know how to get his attention because I can't even say hi to him I get so nervous.

• The inexperienced aspect wouldn't deter me... the thing that really changed my mind are some of the characteristics you named "lazy, clingy, insecure"

Good thing is, they can all be worked on and honestly you're 18 it's not a big deal that haven't done anything yet.

• Thank you for your advice ๐Ÿ˜Š
      And really? A lot of people my age that I know have done a lot more than I have.
      I'm only lazy when it comes to school work but I am working on that lol
      I don't think I will ever get over my insecurities unfortunately
      And I'm not really clingy a better word would be um touchy lol I don't know. I love to hug and cuddle a lot is what I mean.
      Honestly I think my biggest problem is that I'm extremely shy

• Haha thanks
      No you don't sound depressing I'm just kind of surprised that someone who describes their body like this... "I'm actually a model. I'm 5'6 have chocolate wavy brown hair with natural golden highlights. I have emerald green cat shaped eyes, thick natural ruby lips, high cheekbones, and a heart shaped face with strong jaws. I have very fair smooth "porcelain" skin..."

would have any physical insecurity, the funny thing that I notice is that a lot of the girls who think they're not good enough or aren't attractive are typically just getting in their own way and psyching themselves out for no reason.

• Well I'm a perfectionist. I have to be perfect or I'm not happy... so any tiny little flaw I see makes me feel sucky
      I know that I'll never be perfect but I still want to be the best I can be.

• Sounds like several of my female freinds. They have never had a relationship or a kiss and they are my age. It might just be that your not out there enough for a guy to like you. It is hard if your shy cause dating is a numbers game. You have to look through so many people before you find one that likes you. Then your personalities need to match. Then your goals and preferences. Then events need to go right. All of those add up so if your not out and about in groups saying that your single guys just won't be coming up saying that they like you and asking you out.
    My freind Dim is like that in real life. Poor guy never has finished a date. He is shy but he is getting more outgoing. His extrovert side is starting to overcome his shy side. He will be happy to give you any advice and to talk with you. I'm sure. I'll message him your question's link.

• Awe โ˜บ๏ธ You would do that for me? Thank you so much! you are so amazingly sweet! You don't know how much that means to meโค๏ธ And yea I'm so shy that some people have asked me if I can speak and one guy that I've known for 4 years asked if I could speak English.

• :) Thanks if you need any advice just let me know.

• @Dim1213 thank you

• "lazy, weird, can be gross, somewhat clingy, EXTREMLY insecure, and annoying"... I don't think being inexperienced is the issue here haha ๐Ÿ˜….

But as for your question, no. I have literally no interest in young women.

• Lol yeah I'm a mess ๐Ÿ˜‚
      And thanks for your opinion

• Every journey begins with the first step. Whether it's a thousand miles or just across the room. You'll be just fine. Stick to what you feel is right, trust your gut when you need to, and it'll all work out.

• Awe ok ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you

• I'm inexperienced too, and I'm sure many others are too. I would rather date someone who's a little inexperienced so we can go through it for the first time together.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Œ I would hate to meet someone and then have no idea what or how to do anything >~<

• That makes sense โ˜บ๏ธ
      But what if u were very experienced, like what if you slept with half the girls in the school... would you consider dating a girl that is so inexperienced

• I would definitely consider it, but it would be hypocritical of me to want only 'pure' girls when I've gone and slept with everyone else. I wouldn't think anyone would have anything against being with someone who's a little inexperienced. Hope that helps.๐Ÿ‘

• It does :)
      You see my crush is extremely experienced lol

• No. here is why... its VERY important to be with someone on the SAME LEVEL sexually. If not, this will entice the person that is wanting more sexual needs addressed to possibly be less faithful. Now i use to say to myself wait till marriage, find a virgin girl... then i realized what I mentioned PLUS if a girl i married lost her virginity then, she will naturally want to experiment a lot to see what she has missed.. especially when she reaches her sexual peak in her 30's

• So if I have a crush on a guy who has had sex with half the girls in the school, that would never work

• Chances I say is slim to none. Unless you are so amazing in every other aspect that you some how can hook him, but that's a tiny chance. Better off being with him in an open relationship... that would work

• Ok thanks for your help ๐Ÿ’•

• Sure. Some people have a special kind of fetish to date Inexperienced person (I am not into that though). You can get a date with your looks but your personality will tell about your second date

• They do? Why?

• In this world there are thousands of fetishes. virgin fetish is one of the big ones. I don't why it is there but I do know that millions maybe a billion people have it.

• Ewie lol

• Nah, I don't think experience matters much when it comes to women. If anything, I'd say a guy is more likely to want a relationship with someone like you because it would provide a sense of security knowing you won't (hopefully) be as likely to cheat or fool around with other guys like other women.

• I could never cheat! It would hurt me too much, knowing that I'm hurting and betraying him. I don't understand how people can cheat.

• lol ofcourse, I'm the same way, you say you've never had a full conversation with a guy huh, wanna call sometime if that helps?

• Call? Call who?

• I feel like thats normal to help though, well you seem like a perfect girl so I hope you find the perfect guy for you but remember wait until marriage haha

Gotta attend to life so message me later if you want

• Haha thanks and have fun
      I'll definitely message you later
      You are such a nice guy

• if someone likes you, it wouldn't matter. they will like that you're virgin material. but it will also become a problem in your relationship later if it takes too long to open up. honestly, if you are ready... you should probably get some experience with people you trust and treat you right. you'll have fun, and be better prepared for your future partner. I've lived (still am) this experience. i wish she had some experience. so im not the only one telling her whats normal.

• What's virgin material?

• lol i think anyone would comsider dating you. But it all comes down to individual chemistry.

Youve got everything going for you. Im sure dudes will line up to date you. They might feel intimidated if you're very pretty.

• lol I'm the least intimidating person on the planet

• lol you do, ill frame them in a way to trigger your spirit of contradiction lolol

• You wouldn't ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• I'll be real. I would date you, but you must understand that having sex is a part of a relationship. If you get a boyfriend and you're together for a long time and haven't had sex.. he is cheating on you. I'm sorry but that's how it will be. Guys cheat for one of two reasons. Eather we are emotionaly (not happy with the relationship) unsatisfied or sexualy..

• Thank for being honest with me ๐Ÿ˜Š I truly appreciate it.

• I want a rematch! maybe something different.. does this app have any games?

• Lol no but I wish !

• We would probably not get married so i wouldn't bother dating you.

• That's nice that you only date people you see a future with ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'd actually prefer to date someone like you

• Really? Why?

• Also, you seem very nice so you can message me anytime if you have other questions or anything

• Lol ok I would love that

• I'm like you in every way but I'm a guy lol

• No one is born with experience... it automatically increase by time... so yeah i will not hesitate to date a young lady whether experiencedโ€‹or not...

• yeah why not

• I can name a million reasons

• there's no weird sense of humor as long as its funny. Nothing wrong with laughing at own jokes everyone does it lol sometimes i laugh for like 3 minutes๐Ÿ˜‚

• Awe :) that's adorable lol

• Yes, definitely. I'm shy as well.

• It's so hard to talk for me lol

• Well thank you lol

• Np๐Ÿ˜€

• Yes, that description reminds me of my fiancรฉe, there are definitively a lot of guys who would be interested in you, but they are likely being very subtle about it. The type of guys interested in someone like you tend not to be overly straightforward and vulgar about it.

• Awe congratulations on getting engaged and I hope you two will have a Beautiful wedding.

• Doesn't really matter... all of you end up becoming a big pain in the ass eventually.

• Yeah but that's not until we've trapped you into marriage ๐Ÿ˜‚

• If I was single, then the only red flags I see are these
    clingy - not a deal-breaker but a problem
    Insecurity - if you don't grow out of it, potential deal breaker.
    Annoying - that will probably get you turned away before things get started
    Fixation on appearance/shallowness - potential deal breaker

anyone who uses the phrase "I don't mean to sound conceited" is too conceited for my taste.

And you have some very strange ideas about how to show a partner they are special.

• lol thanks for your opinion ๐Ÿ™‚

• I don't know haha

• leaving that question open will probably get you some very strange opinions on things you never wanted to know about... I recommend narrowing it down. (and don't expect very prompt replies!)

• I don't think most guys would care about the lack of experience as long as you were interesting and attractive enough for them to be interested

• Ok thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
      Now I just need to get the courage to actually talk to him.

What Girls Said 1

• Not really...

• Thank you for your opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š

• No problem :)