Girls on Guys with childhood issues?

I came to the realization that I don't like getting close to people or anyone. I have just realized that I did not have a normal upbringing emotionally, verbally, and mentally. All I want is a girlfriend to have kids with eventually, would this be too much for a girl to handle at my age? I'm 21 and have never seen a stitch in my life. I am not weird or lack social skills and consider myself to be very confident. It has been a feeling I have been holding in my whole life. Would this be a red flag or weird or scare comes off, I feel inloveable.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Considering the fact that I do not want to have children, we would be incompatible. But I am sure there are girls who would be into that

What Guys Said 2

• Please watch this, a guy who is 21 also had exactly this issue and they delved really deep into his childhood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmp0SWpZOrA

• let the world see your colors. unless by colors you are a mass murderer. lol in that case just stay hidden from the world. lol but yeah. I definitely felt the same. Just be yourself around everyone and live life inspired! be open minded with people because you need to be opened up to the world to show the goodness in your being.