Is it too much to ask?

Is it too much to ask that u show me a little attention? Weither its coming up behind me when im washing dishes wrap ur arms around and give me a kiss on the neck. Or randomly smacking my ass as u pass me. Every once in a while wrestling with me just to keep things interesting. I dont ask that ur constantly all over me but damn

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not too much to ask. You are a valuable person entitled to love and happiness. Smacking your ass would be the funnest way to give you attention but on your end it's not the best way for you to get the affection you deserve, so some hugs and kisses would be good for you to receive from your partner 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider that too much to ask. That is reasonable as hell

What Guys Said 5

• Of course it's not too much to ask. It's natural that we want to keep things interesting. :)

• considering I'm a little clingy no it's not to much to ask at all because I would wanna do that so I would

• tell him that! he's not a mind reader, tell him youd appreciate a hug from behind or a smacked ass everynow and then, he'll appreciate that you told him

• have told him that. honestly i feel like i have to beg for his attention

• yes. if u have kik message me on there renesmee1912

• lol sorry dont have kik, as I see it, to him you're just "there" and he knows he has a girlfriend, let him know that you want to do couple things or you won't see a future with him, if he cares he'll do something.

• I wish I could be there with you

• No maybe a give a different guy a chance

What Girls Said 0