Is age a big deal when the guy is younger than the girl?

Well I'm dating a younger guy by 10 year difference he is awesome and he shocks me everyday but I think to myself this will never work I am so confused on how I should feel about him and his age I think I am just a realist why am I going Thur this I never show him that I am insucure about our age differences

2856

Most Helpful Guy

• don't be, that's better than the other way around. it balances male's natural tendency to be dominant. also women's sexual peak happens so much later in life than a man's does (ironically About ten years difference).
    I ❤️ older women, to any men (or women for that matter) who are reading this I'd recommend giving it a try. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE