Shorter boyfriend?

okay so this guy who i started out being really good friends with & i recently started becoming more serious & he literally treats me so good but i'm 5'7 &3/4, & he's 5'7. i know it seems sooo small & like nothing but to me it's sooo noticeable. do you think it's weird/would you judge a couple for the girlfriend being a little taller? i swear i'm not shallow but it just bothers me

26

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/.../...rth-determined(c).gif

"he literally treats me so good but i'm 5'7 &3/4, & he's 5'7," and that's a problem? How?

" do you think it's weird/would you judge a couple for the girlfriend being a little taller?" You clearly don't feel it paints you in a good light to date someone shorter.

"i know it seems sooo small & like nothing but to me it's sooo noticeable," wtf? You clearly "don't know" because you are bringing it up.

Verdict? Do both him and yourself a favour and don't pursuit anything further with him. This guy doesn't deserve a girl who has doubts in her mind because of his height. Because of your own insecurities, you will be constantly be comparing him to every tall, attractive guy you meet. You will be likely to be thinking "what if?"

What guy would want to go out with a girl who thinks he is not good enough for her?

Shallow? Maybe but if you found him attractive enough, you wouldn't be thinking these things. Just let him go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I wouldn't judge. Height doesn't define who the person is on the inside.

• How tall are you and the shortest guy would you date?

What Guys Said 5

• Its understandable that you feel uncomfortable , but you shouldn't be , also shouldn't care if people will judge you by that , if you are happy with him , that is all that matters , people that judge like that , have probably limited mind , so to summ up if you like him , and you feel good next to him , go for it

• Let's all take a moment and pray for this guy

• Yes I would. If you date him, i would have a massive amount of respect for you.

• if it's bother you then leave him...
    trust me if you having problem with a person you love.. then tell them and leave him...

problem is not what people..
    problem is what you think...

you are thinking like this.
    you ever thought how he feel to date a girl like you ( who is taller ).
    no he never think like that
    all becuase he love you.

í will never judge...
    í will respect for that.
    not every girl can do that...

í really don't know who made this rule that
    in a relationship men should always be taller than girl..

height age are just number. the thing important is love...

• Don't let it bother you. C'mon

What Girls Said 1

• height doesn't mean anything really... if you're happy with him... just hang out like normal... tall or short got nothing yo do with being happy