Guys, Do you like high maintenance women?

• Yes
  • No
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
For your affection?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it:

If a girl who is high maintenance chooses to date me in the first place, there must be something I have to offer that other guys don't. Also, if it takes that much to woo her, she's probably less likely to run off with some other guy at the drop of a hat.

Besides... I'm pretty high maintenance myself, lol.

What Guys Said 43

• >> For your affection?

Not so much. I like a little bit of minimal maintenance required since otherwise I start to wonder if she needs my affection at all, but too much and it strips me of any hope of some level of independence in my lifestyle.

If it starts getting to a point where she's starting to force me to choose between spending time with her or my friends, that's too high maintenance for my blood.

• It depends. High maintenance in that she has expensive tastes? Sure, so long as she can afford her desires and doesn't expect me to be a "sugar daddy." But the problem with high maintenance women is that not only do they have exceptionally high standards for themselves, but they also have those same standards for men, so she'd probably expect me to be able to afford her financially.

I like to spoil my significant other but there's a difference between doing it because I want to and then doing it because I'm expected to.

• i dont think there is any guy that likes that.. unless he has more money than sense... no.. NOT at all...
    Those are called Hoes.

• only when im bored

• It depends. If we're talking about someone who burns through money like me through a burgers, then no. I'm no scrooge but I'll always feel she's with me for my money. If we're talking about a woman that demands a lot of attention and has high requirements for affection - I have no problem putting in effort. As long as she's loyal and there for me, I will be there for her.

• I like them as long as it's not too excessive. If it's for my affection, then I don't mind it.
    If it's like a lifestyle, you know, like buying expensive shit and all that, then I like them as long as she doesn't expect me to maintain her.

• No.

Compared to a girl who is NOT high maintenance, there is nothing extra that they offer that compensates for the additional effort I would have to put in.

• I prefer things to be chill and relaxed between us. I'm a pretty chill guy. My experience with a high maintenance girlfriend several years ago wasn't all that positive.

• Fuck no.

• yes to some extent.. they are stylish..

• I love spending for them
    But if they demand me stuffs its a turnoff and i will step aside to such relationships

• No..

• Short answer: No

Long answer: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Met two kind of high maintenance women: ones that can maintain themselves and the ones that feel entitled to shit just because..

For the record, don't like the second type, love the first type.

• It is is not a point of like/dislike

More, If you deem here problematic due to her way you merely tell he to change or you leave

• No because it takes a lot of effort, time and money to maintain a relationship for sex that's usually crap.

• I avoid them.

• No man does.

• What idiot does? Unless they are bored with too much money and love simply giving it to a princess-type (exceedingly rare). Highest maintenance I go is giving her $200 for an hour of anything-goes with her.

• Absolutely not

• u mean a cunt
    no not at all do u want a car that needs 24/7 care

• nope, not at all

• no i dont

• No, i stay away from high maintenance girls

• No, But they still needs to be loyal and Posh ( fancy and neat )

• Absolutely not

• which kind of high maintenance?

• Yes I love woman that keeps themselves together, but dealing with all the other things that comes with it like being cocky I can't deal

• They're nice to look at.

• Not necessarily. Not all high-maintenance women are attractive, though they do tend to be the ones that can get away with it.

• More from Guys
    13