Guys, does he like me only as a friend?

I am an MBA student in Europe. Recently one of my friends has started to text me a lot and I have noticed that I like him. We are together at school for at least 6 days a week and at times we are separate we have started to text each other from the morning until we go to bed on the smallest details of our lives, including the times we are travelling abroad. This has been this way since a month - he makes an effort to lift me up when I am down, shares what he is doing at the moment and writes sweet good morning messages. I cannot make sure he likes me more than friends because he has not asked out on a date or made a move - what do you think? does he like me more than friends?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you. Friends don't send sweet morning messages unless they sending you a hint that they like you. He's sharing with you what he does & talks to you morning til night; he obviously likes you. He might be figuring out a way to ask you out or could be afraid to ask you out cause he afraid you might say no. If you like him, you should make the first move & see what his reaction is. Or make it obvious to him that you like him & that could make it easier for him to ask you out

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't have the energy to text all day unless i was interested. So yes he is interested but maybe shy to make a move and ask you out. You can tell if he's interested by the effort he puts into texting you.

• why not just ask him?

• I agree with @cheesecakes for him to chat all day he must have intrest in you, buh is just bolstering his confidence to walk up to you, so smile more often to him make him feel comfortable enough, to ask u out, or you ask him out yourself

• Maybe he don't have courage to tell you, but he definitely likes you more than friends. Try make things easier for him. Ask him.