He cannot decide between me and his girlfriend?

I just find out that the guy that I was dating for more than year was still in touch with his girlfriend that lives out of states that he was moving in with her, sending her gifts, and letter, in the other hand he was telling me that he want to have a sane happy life with me. He was talking, sharing pics, texting with both of us. I knew litter about her, but she knew nothing about me. She only find out that he was with me because she hired a private investigator to spy on him. Once he got caught. he tried to deny it about us. her and I starting all exchanged texted, photo that he has sent for both us. First he begged her for forgiveness and she said no after that, he turned it to me by telling me that he needs help and he want to work things out with me. What should I do, she keeping message me and he keeping message her? It is a mess! Please help me!!!

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well, he's been cheating on both of you, sort of. Also, if he's not unsure about who to pick, does that not mean that you're both 2nd choices? Who'd want that? If you do want a relationship with him, just keep that in mind.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't stick around for this obviously shitty situation. You already know he lied to you and to his girlfriend. Do you really want to stay and deal with that kind of shit? You can do better. Just because you wasted a year on this jerk it doesn't mean you have to continue wasting your time. Leave him.