I don't want to give up, but should I move on?

There's this girl that I love. It's been a little over a year since I expressed my feelings to her. She told me she didn't feel the same way at the moment, but that she doesn't want to give false hopes. I reminded her how I felt again but in person this time. She couldn't come out with a straight up answer and couldn't look me in the eye to answer me. I don't know if it means anything to y'all, but to me it did. I've asked 3 times if she could see us as more than friends, she'd give me the same answer as I stated before. So that's when I decided that I just had to stop and start to think about what to do. Now, recently, we've haven't really been talking much. The only times we do is if I come to her in person, and it feels like we have been talking recently, which I love the feeling. When I text her, sometimes she'll ignore me and it really makes me sad about it, and I'm just left thinking what I did to deserve this. Lately, I've been thinking about like calling her out. I want to straight up tell and ask her what happened? Why is it she does this? Why does she ignore me by text? Why don't we talk as much like we used to? I want to tell her straight up that I see a future in us. I have faith in it. I believe it. My mind is telling me to try and move on, but my heart is telling other. My heart is telling me I still love her, that I shouldn't let go, cause we're meant for each other. I know it man. Honestly, I feel like she has feelings to but won't say anything. Sometimes I feel like an idiot cause I keep trying, and she makes it clear she doesn't, but I want her, my heart, and I know I do. I feel like I should juse wait it out. Maybe ignore her for a little while and see if she comes back. Meaning a sign, that we're meant to be. What is it that I should? Would it be a safe thing to call her out and ask the questions I mentioned? Please, any help/advice will help me out right now.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Move on. I was in a similiar situation BUT he used me instead. Played with me for months. It's horrible. Get yourself out, and if you "see" her in everything you do, reinvent yourself, make yourself better. But please, get out.

What Guys Said 1

• Mate, she was crystal clear about it and said "no". Be happy that she was so direct and honest because some other girl would start to play with your feelings just to have your attention. Move on.