Good way to contact crush?

I have a crush on this guy who is about to graduate and it 2 years older. I am too shy to approach and he seems shy too. Last Halloween the school had a dance and on the dance floor he watched me & suddenly stood next to me without saying anything but another guy made a move and he walked away. thats why I think he liked me a few months ago. Ever since then we hold eye contact sometimes but he doesn't approach me. His birthday is in a few months so I was thinking of sending a private birthday message on fb? is that a good idea.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get him to bring it up and offer to out as a bday gift. On Facebook he will receive lots of bday wishes to which your message would be redundant.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if i would wait that long you might lose your chance. Maybe just walk up to him and introduce yourself. Or ask him to coffee or a drink sometime. That way its not a formal date but you still get to hang out. If you don't want to do that I think the birthday thing is perfect, it gives a good excuse to talk to him

What Guys Said 3

• dude. I'm sorry but you still haven't messaged him 😂. but seriously that's one of the easiest way of getting to know a shy person. there are more open through texting because of the shyness. but go for it.

• Yeah its good idea. After you send him happy birthday message, start asking how he will celebrate etc. If he is answering nice start a conversation. After conversation you will understand if he is interested or not.

• sounds perfect. you have a good excuse to start a conversation there! good luck

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!