What common trait among the opposite sex do you find the most annoying, and why?

4477

Most Helpful Girl

• When they claim that being a nice guy is the reason women don't like them because we all like jerks.

Bitch no, we just like men that don't think holding a door open and kissing my ass entitled them to anything. Be a multidimensional person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm a nice guy. Very sweet. Sometimes shy. PM?

• Really? lol, I always like to see the top ones first.

• @awhitevwolfa Maybe it's like that in movies...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like to generalize in any way but there are some issues I encounter when I'm getting close to a woman romantically. Granted, I don't always make the best choices when it comes to this stuff either. Anyway, in my experience I've come across quite a few women who have a laundry list of expectations for me simply due to my gender. I, on the other hand, don't do that with any women I date. I don't have gender roles or expectations for women at all. I believe in complete equality when it comes to this. We can both lean on each other, take each other on dates, support the other if they're having a tough time, etc. Despite this, I seem to get close to women who embrace this double standard. It's okay to have expectations for me as a man but it would be an outrage for me to do the same (not that I ever would). This causes a lot of resentment on my side because I just want to be treated the way I treat her. That and I like to give a lot and I get annoyed with people who just get comfortable taking.

It kind of makes me wary about pursuing relationships to be honest. It makes me more comfortable just being a lone wolf. I know I can always achieve the expectations I put on myself. I haven't closed the door on them but it's something I don't actively pursue. If something good comes my way sure I'll consider it. I need to have a better selection process lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like this , i feel the same. can you tell me what kinds of things women end up expecting of you?