Would you be upset about this?

My long distance boyfriend and i go to different colleges but I come home monthly so its not horrible. Well he has a date night party that I invited myself to last year and we had a great time. Well to get there I would need to fly home. He's mentioned the party date but hasn't said he was bringing me and already paid for his own ticket. But before tickets were due I sent a picture of flight prices which were shockingly very very cheap (under 100 roundtrip!!!) I paid only paid for the flight last year so I assumed that would be the case this year if he invited me. Well that was last week and flights have went up a lot and I still haven't been invited. Tickets are due by next week but 1. isn't this unreasonably fair that he didn't invite me when the tickets were reasonable 2. isn't it ridiculous 3 weeks before an event im not invited, its not like i can drive there i need to plan a lot in advance. I dont know if his friends dont want me there and have kinda pressured him not to bring me (i know lame but nothing else makes sense) . But everyone has a date and at this point if he invites me he's out of luck I shouldn't have to pay 3-4 times the flight price because he didn't invite me or plan in advance. I don't know if this may be an excuse to not take me when he sees the flights have went up a lot. Whats hurting me is that he doesn't seem to want me there (last year i invited myself, which i thought was because it was his first time going and he was just nervous). And that we never get to do stuff being long distance. Please give me your opinion. I already got into a fight about why he never invites me place he goes "i want to go everywhere with you" yet he still hasn't invited me.

Updates:
forgot to add we have been dating for 3 years. its not like we just met and im not serious enough to be brought

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah some might

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;