How would you react if your gf/wife came home with a pixie cut and didn't tell you because it was a spontaneous decision?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably be surprised, but not in a bad way.

I generally love when my other half is spontaneous, it was one of the things that drew me to her.

But at the end of the day it's her hair, she can have it however she likes.

p. s. I think a pixie haircut looks hot :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't be happy

What Guys Said 8

• well I personally don't like them, but whatever​ makes them happy I am all for it. It just going to be tough pulling her hair while in bed 😜

• My wife did that sort of...
    I was out of town and when I got home I saw that she did that.
    I was NOT amused. She doesn't have the face for a pixie cut.

• It lead her straight to the bedroom. Me-ow.

• I would be so much more attracted to her ( I prefer short hair)

• I think how they do their hair is up to them - none of my business in the end. In saying that, i like women with pixie cuts.

• I would not be happy at all, I find short hair on girls so unattractive.

• I won't judge her decision, but prefer long hair personally.

• I guess no sex or cuddling until it grows back since I am no longer attracted to her.

• She can sleep in another room. I would be upset that she made significant changes to her appearance without asking me first.

• Is it that it wouldn't be good look for her or do you just not like short hair? Just curious

• @strangytie I'm not attracted to short hair like that at all. It makes girls look more like a boy to me. If it is like a jaw length bob cut, I like that, but definitely not a pixie cut. It's just not something I'm into.

What Girls Said 2

• They should be happy you're confident enough with yourself to make a bold move!

• I love pixie cuts
    I've been thinking about getting one