How long does it take for you to get over a crush who rejected you?

For me the time varies depending on a lot of factors

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's been about 5 years sense my last crush and I can't get over her.

Normally about a week or 2.

*Sigh* I hate my life. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection. When it's outright rejection I am always appreciative and get over it right away and continue to look at the person favorably as a person just no longer a romantic interest and if/when they change their mind that window has been closed because generally the first reaction is the realist... anything after that point won't work not long term. So I wouldn't say it's easy because there is no getting over it's just done... like I know I felt something but I have to draw on memories to remember why from the very second it happens I'm kind of removed. Rejection for me has always been some what empowering. Being in the know is always a good thing even if what your in the know about isn't what you originally wanted.

• I loved this answer so much

What Guys Said 3

• 3 hours max.

• 25 years so far...

• You're telling me someone rejected you 25 years ago and you still haven't gotten over it?

• Together? See now that makes sense, the question said crush who rejected you not love who dumped you. 🤔

• @Ephemera1 Yeah, but when you love someone, you crush on them too.

• 5 minutes or so.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably 3 weeks at most

• Honestly, about 5 or 6 months. HEHEH

• a while maybe